SERVICE NSW ON THE ROAD AGAIN SOON
Service NSW’s valued Mobile Service Centres will be back on the road this month visiting Bendemeer, Manilla and Werris Creek.
Member for Tamworth Kevin Anderson said this was a fantastic opportunity for locals to access support across a range of services closer to home.
“Service NSW are a one-stop shop when it comes to accessing the services and support offered by the NSW Government,” Mr Anderson said.
“It’s important that we bring those services to regional communities, removing the need to drive to major centres, particularly for our residents who may not be as mobile or internet savvy.
“Manilla, Werris Creek and Bendemeer locals will soon have an opportunity to chat to friendly Service NSW staff and access the services they need.”
The Service NSW Mobile Service Centre can provide support across a broad range of services:
- Roads & Maritime Services (including licence and registration renewals and applications).
- Processing of NSW Fitness to Drive Medical Assessments and Mobility Parking Applications.
- Processing of RSA and RCG cards.
- Undertaking Driver Knowledge Tests.
- Births, Deaths, and Marriages (including birth, marriage, death and change of name certificates).
- Application and Renewal of Working with Children Checks on behalf of Office of Children’s Guardian
The Mobile Service Centre’s will also have a limited supply of free RAT’s available for eligible concession card holders.
The Mobile Service Centre will be at the Bendemeer Hotel on Tuesday 13 September between 10am and 3pm, Junction Park in Werris Creek on Wednesday 14 September between 10am and 3pm, and Pioneer Park in Manilla on Thursday 15 September between 9am and 3pm.